dinsdag 9 september 2014

THOUGHT IS MOSTLY A SUB VOCAL ACTIVITY, BUT NOT ALWAYS

THOUGHT IS MOSTLY A SUB VOCAL ACTIVITY, BUT NOT ALWAYS

We have invented all types of inventions and nowadays there are also inventions based on our voice. We can control home appliances, cars etc. based on remote speech interaction directly or indirectly by speaking through a voice directed system, (phone and GPS related). (Besides the fact that there are appliances, which can receive our voice via our mobile on a great distance.)

Your car will react if you have a car installed with e.g.Viper SmartStart 3.0 on your voice command to be started etc. In the future man wil invent a system where the car will react on your thought (remember thought is normally a sub vocal activity).

But when I tell you
that there are people who can hear your thoughts, you begin to doubt the mental state that I am in. What do you think was happening all the time with paragnostics such as Gijsberth van der Zeeuw, Peter Hurkos, Jeanne Dixon? And I have met people here on our island who can hear the thoughts of others.

But when I tell you
that all the persons who said/say that God has spoken to them in reality have heard thoughts of perfection with sound according to their wishes from the "Plane of Perfect Ideas" (Plato!!!), then you will stare at me as if I am crazy. I call this Plane the "Plane of Divine Ideas. I don't mean with this that God has thought these thoughts. Please, God does nothing. He is Perfection).

But when I tell you
that every time you are blessing another person by wishing him/her the best you are activating Divine Essence in yourself and the other so that blessings are on his way, you say WOWWWWW..

Geen opmerkingen: